With over 500 million users worldwide, WinRAR is the world’s most popular compression tool!
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer. Providing fast email transmission and well-organized data storage options, WinRAR also offers solutions for users working in all industries and sectors.
WinRAR is a powerful archiver extractor tool, and can open all popular file formats.
RAR and WinRAR are Windows 11™ and Windows 10™ compatible; available in over 50 languages and in both 32-bit and 64-bit; compatible with several operating systems (OS), and it is the only compression software that can work with Unicode.
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs
extract files using WinRar
Once the program is downloaded on the Windows system, it opens up to a simple interface. The top panel shows options to Add, Extract, Test, View, Delete, and more options. Using the extract option, users can open compressed files, which open into the window in a list format. The .rar or .zip files can also be opened from the destination itself when you right-click and follow the option to open with WinRar. The list view allows one to see the files in the program itself, before extracting to a chosen destination
Click for Download
How to compress files using WinRar
WinRar allows users to compress various files into a single compressed file. This makes the transfer and sharing of multiple files easily. When creating a new rar file, users need to apply the Add files option, to add any number of files they choose to compress in the single file. The final formats can be either rar, rar4, or zip, and the user can choose the option, as well as the destination where the file needs to be saved.